Service, Repairs & Parts
Our highly trained, experienced staff, is ready to put their knowledge and skills to work, for you. We are equipped to take on almost any type of repair or maintenance service that your company may need.
We know that quick-access to parts is a major reason why we’re able to get you back on the road quickly, so we carry a huge inventory of parts from numerous brands and distributors to minimize your downtime. We carry many brands, but our main suppliers are Remack, Delco Remy, Bendix, Haldex, Spicer, Meritor, Trucklite, Grote, Eaton Fuller, Accuride, Bostrom, Sloan, Parker, Chelsea, Muncie, Mailhot Hoists, Holland, Fontaine, Donaldson, Cummins, Phillips, Hendrickson, Gunite.
In today’s transportation and logistics world, keeping costs low, while maintaining vehicle safety and performance, is key. And the best way to achieve this is through Preventive Maintenance.
At Commercial Truck Repair, we believe in routine Preventative Maintenance. Benefits of this being, we can catch a problem before it becomes a major cause of downtime. It is also much more convenient to catch a problem when you have the time to take care of it, rather than expensive towing bills, or unscheduled breakdowns which can most certainly cause delays in your shipment arriving at it’s destination.
Preventive repairs can stop a future major breakdown and scheduling the maintenance visit when it’s convenient can keep unexpected repairs from causing delays in your company’s mission.
Why Commercial Truck Repair?
- Mack Factory trained technicians with some achieving MASTER level
- Cummins factory trained technicians
- The only Westport natural gas certified shop in the area
- Eaton (RoadRanger) factory trained technicians
- Equipped with industry-leading tools and technology
- 6 technician laptop stations with leading diagnostic software
Services & Maintenance work
- MTO inspection
- Wheel alignment (trucks and trailers)
- Trailer repair
- General maintenance
- Transmission diagnostics and repair
- Flywheel resurfacing
- Welding and fabrication
- Suspension work on all makes and models
Engine and electrical diagnostics:
- Mack & Volvo
- Detroit Diesel
- International (Navistar)
- GM & Ford